Jewish code of jurisprudence talmudical law decisions civil criminal and item preview jewish code of jurisprudence talmudical law decisions civil criminal and by joseph ben ephraim karo jacob louis kadushin publication date 1921 publisher jewish jurisprudence co. The jurisprudence of the talmud talmudic law differs from other systems of jurisprudence in its all inclusive character it is not confined to the realm of social relations the pressure of a higher moral standard inspired the talmudic liberalization of the jewish criminal code capital punishment is provided in the bible for a variety of . Commonly the talmud is declared to be the jewish code of law but this is not the case even for the traditional or orthodox jews really the talmud is the source whence the jewish law is to be derived
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.