The institute of international banking law practice a non profit educational and research organization based in the united states sponsors projects programs and publications intended to harmonize letter of credit law and practice. International banking act of 1978 an act to provide for federal regulation of participation by foreign banks in domestic financial markets be it enacted by the senate and house of representatives of the united states of america in congress assembled definitions section 1 a this act may be cited as the international banking act of 1978. Banking key laws and regulations bankersonline brings key laws and regulations including all of the federal reserves lettered regulations in a user friendly form each regulation or law has its own table of contents page
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.