For most people emotional intelligence eq is more important than ones intelligence iq in attaining success in their lives and careers as individuals our success and the success of the . Emotional intelligence refers to the ability to identify and manage ones own emotions as well as the emotions of others though there is some disagreement among psychologists as to what . Emotional intelligence otherwise known as emotional quotient or eq is the ability to understand use and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress communicate effectively empathize with others overcome challenges and defuse conflict. In 1995 psychologist and science journalist daniel goleman published a book introducing most of the world to the nascent concept of emotional intelligence the idea that an ability to understand
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.