Chris burdens seemingly outrageous performances were in fact authentically intentioned his art explores the nature of suffering by setting up extreme situations that he himself has to endure. Chris burden shoot in diesem moment war ich eine skulptur chris burden meinte den augenblick in dem das geschoss vom kaliber 22 seinen oberarm durchschlug. Los angeles based conceptual artist chris burden is well known for his performance art pieces of the 1970s including shoot 1971 a response to the vietnam war in which he had a friend shoot him in the arm with a 22 caliber rifle
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.