Bear bears are large dog like mammals found all around the world there are eight different species of bear that are found in a wide range of habitats in both the northern and southern hemispheres mainly the americas europe and asia. Except for the carnivorous polar bear and the vegetarian giant panda ursids are omnivorous consuming many items that seem small for an animal of such large size. These awe inspiring giants tend to be solitary animals with the exception of females and their cubs but at times they do congregate dramatic gatherings of grizzly bears can be seen at prime . Black bears are north americas most familiar and common bears they typically live in forests and are excellent tree climbers but are also found in mountains and swamps
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.