Read the revolution is published biweekly by the museum of the american revolution to inspire learning about the history of the american revolution and its ongoing relevance. The western theater of the american revolutionary war 1775 1783 was the area of conflict west of the appalachian mountains the region which became the northwest territory of the united states as well as the states of kentucky tennessee and missouri. American revolution in the west since the mid 1700s at least american colonists under british rule had settled the lands west of the appalachian mountains. The battle of saratoga proved to be a major turning point in the american revolution on december 4 1777 word reached benjamin franklin at versailles that british general john burgoyne had surrendered at saratoga
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.